"This does not work for me."



This week so far has been SO good! Agh the switch to Barrow has been brilliant and I really feel comfortable and happy here. Sister Johnson and I get along maybe a little too well? Haha, I'm very grateful to be her companion right now. We both are determined to help build up the area together. Also, this area is actually so beautiful and windy and did I mention beautiful? I think I'll be okay here. 

We are teaching Alice, who I know that you are already aware of, but this last week she has been on fire! She so desperately wants to get baptized and is praying over a date now. You should've seen her in our Sunday School lesson! She was going on about how wonderful faith is and how much she loves the Book of Mormon. I decorated her copy for her, and she was hugging it all of church! I have never seen someone love the gospel so much so fast. It's refreshing to know someone who is SO ready to change. With that- Please PRAY for her!! We need to keep her happy and feeling those prayers :) 

We do lots of driving out here. So many members are spread out all over and we're trying to get around to all of them since we don't really see any of them at church. On average about 10-ish people come out on a Sunday here. With the exception of last Sunday. There were 29 of us?? Including a Lady (originally from Barrow) who lives in Saratoga Springs!! What a surprise 😂 I'd never seen her before, but I was happy that I didn't have to tell her where Eagle Mountain was. Sweet gal. 

Really that's been my week. Lots of happy moments 😁

Much love!
xx- Sister Sellick






1. We DEEP cleaned our house this week! The subject line is what I said about every 5 minutes as we were rearranging things 😂 
2. Nice road I guess. 
3. Live Long & Prosper yeeeee
4. Us and Alice!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
5. If you look hard enough you can see some ocean! 
6. Sister Johnson & I <3