It's just the little things

January 27, 2020

ALICE IS GETTING BAPTISED! This is not a drill! Haha so get this--we put her on date yesterday for June 20th!! Agh it's been such a joyful week! Let's go from the beginning... Basically we saw her in town this week and she told us that she and her partner picked a wedding date for May! On Sunday we were teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ & it was going so well! The Spirit was so strong & Sister Johnson & I cried several times. I swear I've never felt more happy in my life than when Alice looked at us and said, "YES! A million times yes!" She is doing so so SO well & is just changing before our eyes. She told us that she has quit alcohol for this, and we haven't even taught her the Word of Wisdom yet! So GOLDEN 💛

Another thing from Sunday was that Sacrament pretty much was the Sister Johnson & Sister Sellick show. We both gave talks AND did a musical number. Sister Johnson totally nailed her talk and sang beautifully! My talk and piano playing was pretty average haha. Maybe even slightly above :)

I also hit my year mark this week! On good ol' January 23rd. It is honestly so wild to me that I've been in England and have been a missionary for ONE WHOLE YEAR. I blinked and it went by so fast. I've been reading back on my journey entries from a year ago and let me tell you, I am SO different! Haha I just know that I've changed so much in this year and that luckily I still have six months to change and do so much more. I'm very very grateful that Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity to serve Him. I love Him so much!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!!!

Much Love
xx- Sister Sellick 

1. Us crying literally moments after Alice said yes to being baptised! (Zoom in on my cheek to see a tear :')) 
2. Us with Alice & BilliJo <3
3. Pretty pic by the peir :) 
4. Nice view
5. Nice view Pt. 2