Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht

December 2, 2019
Happy Christmas Everyone! The best month is FINALLY here. Ah I've been waiting all year for this! 

First things first, everyone still thinks Sister Smith and I are twins. We are slowly accepting it? 

Next, we've been able to share The Christ Child with a few people now! The responses have all been so interesting, haha. You have me, I cry everytime; Sister Smith just grins and says "this is SO cute!!" ; The relief society president told us it wasn't as authentic as older ones, and she was confused why they didn't just speak Hebrew the whole time; on the other hand, Bishop was convinced that they were speaking Hebrew; our recent convert- who really only speaks Swahili- asked what Joseph's name was, and just started chattering away at her friend in Swahili about him? ; we also had a little boy at the recent converts home very curtly tell us he'd already seen it at school (??) a week ago. So far it's been interesting everywhere we've gone. There are redeeming moments though. The Spirit is just as strong everytime, and seeing everyone's faces when they first see Christ melts my heart. It is such a sweet experience to be able to share the story of Christ's birth with so many different people. I love that I get to be apart of Light the World and bringing the Spirit into their homes! If you haven't seen it yet, either invite your local missionaries to come show it to you, or head on over to LighttheWorld.org so that you can see it! 

That's been the highlight of my week! It's been a happy one, and so many happy ones are ahead of us! We've officially hit my favourite time of the year, ah it's just the best. I've been dying to say Merry Christmas to everyone, and I was making myself wait until December 1st to. I must admit I broke on November 30th. So close! I just couldn't help it since we were surrounded by so many Christmas Lights, the mini Christmas Market, Santa Claus, the Christmas train, and so on in Bury. All they need is a nativity now... Sister Smith and I firmly belive that they should have one because there needs to be more about Christ out. I guess we'll just have to try even harder to share the message of Light the World then!

That's all for now! 

Much love! Merry Christmas!! 
xx- Sister Sellick





1. Happiest House on the street!! We are 1 of 2 houses on good ol' Pilkington Rd that has Christmas lights on display?? England looks sort of sad... They need more lights!
2. The shopping centre has the ceiling COVERED in lights, but all you can see in the pic is the brightness of it all :')
3. Advent Calendars!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Hot Chocolate #88828726363526
5. Me watching the Christ Child