Let's splurge and buy pear 🍐

December 9, 2019

Hello to all my loyal fans! How are you all???? Enjoying all the Christmas cheer I hope! 

We didn't have much luck finding at all this week, and our returning member work wasn't all too great either. Luckily we did have our friend Alin at church! He told us his Muslim friend told him that the Book of Mormon is true, so he believes its true... We just need for him to have a spiritual witness haha! Another good thing that happened this week is that our friend, Nooshin had us over for food! She felt bad that we were away from home on Thanksgiving, so she made us some Iranian food and we got to teach her the Plan of Happiness! Iranian food is nothing anything I've ever had, so that was a new experience! I also had lamb for the first time this week? Lots of new things being tried... 

A golden moment this week was when we were bashed by someone who strongly believes in Islam. I've learned SO much about Islam this week it's a little overwhelming. Anyway, he tried, and we stumped him. I'm pleased to say that I no longer cry after being bashed, I just walk away smiling because I have the truth and nothing anyone can say will take that away from me.

This week's email is kinda sorta lame. I'll admit, I'm slacking a little today. But hey, what can I say other than it's my Birthday and I'm a busy gal? We've headed into Manchester for a bit of the day to scope out the Christmas Markets, so fun!

See you all in a week, I promise next week's email might just maybe have something more exciting in it (after all, I do get to go to the temple on Thursday!!).

Much love and Merry Christmas!

xx- Sister Sellick 





1. Us waiting for the bus #classic #itsALWAYSlate
2. Sister Smith being the angel that she is <3
3. Iranian food!! 
4. Birthday Selfie <3