Where my story starts....

This week just flew our from underneath my feet! Honestly, the weeks are just flying by somehow, and I can't seem figure out how time is going so fast.

I'm trying remember what even happened this week! Let see... oh! Right! We taught Franklin & Diana the Word of Wisdom. I'll admit I was a bit nervous because I knew Franklin had a few issues with smoking and tea. As we first went over everything we abstain from, Franklin looked up at me, smiled, and said, "I love my cup of tea!" I forced a smile and replied with, "I know." I had faith that by the end of the lesson he'd be willing to give it a try, so we kept at it. Talking about all the blessings that come from it, and reminding them why they wanted to get baptized in the first place. We even brought Andrew, one of our recent converts, with us to tell his story concerning the Word of Wisdom. He did great! Luckily, the silent prayer I'd been saying in my heart was answered, and Franklin said he'd do it! We brought over some signs to put around the flat later to encourage them through this change. Just simple little things like, "Don't forget to pray!" and, "Your body is a temple!" We even found a picture of Christ to hang up in the flat too. Now we're just praying loads that they'll have the strength to work through this and the ability to choose not to smoke and drink tea. I have faith that it'll work out!

Okay so get ready for a list of some random memories from this week hahaha:

-I met this man who pulled out this odd little booklet of what other religions "believe". Get this, apparently we believe that Adam is God and man like Brigham Young. We believe that Adam-God & Mary had Christ together, and that Christ married Mary & Martha in Cana. Also apparently the Holy Ghost is an ethereal substance dispersed through space. I politely told him we didn't actually believe any of that, but he just replied with, "Well, that's your doctrine!" Okay Clive. Whatever you say.
-So about the subject line...While we were doing a street display, the rudest wasp landed on my arm, stung me for no reason, then flew off. I then had the spookiest allergic reaction of the century!! (not really) where I got stung started to swell up and my arm got all red and tingly. After the swelling went down and the tingling stopped, I'm pretty sure I gained superpowers. That's right, this is my origin story and now I'm The Wasp. Catch my movie in a cinema near you. (Antman may make an appearance, just saying. Quick shoutout to Paul Rudd <3)
-Okay so straight up I thought there was a terrorist attack happening hahaha so there I was, walking down Pride Hill, and suddenly I hear this high pitched frequency thing, and at the bottom down by Gregg's, all these people we standing with scary masks on, and they were holding computers and TV's? Luckily it was just a bunch of animal rights activists showing creepy videos of bloody animals :') I was still SO spooked by them though. Why did they have to play me like that?? Rude.

Haha so there you have it folks. My week was pretty wild. 

Love ya lots!
-Sister Sellick