"Don't worry, it's just rain drops not tears."




At this point though, lets be honest, the tears just blend in haha. When I said that on Friday though, it honestly was just a rainy day. Probably one of my happiest days, I'll admit. Nothing grand happened, I was just happy to be a missionary.

Well, Let's get into the week-
It started off quite well, I gave a training at District Council on listening! I think it went well, I had a good amount of participation. I really love this district and their strong testimonies. It makes giving trainings a lot easier. 

Franklin and Diana have been doing well with the Word of Wisdom! We've gone from 20 cigarettes a day to 3. Now, we've got about 24 hours to go from 3 to 0. It'll be interesting, but I have faith that we can do it! Oh man, Franklin has honestly really tried my faith this week though. We taught about tithing on Saturday, and I knew it was going to be tough. The tension throughout the lesson was so uncomfortable, and bless Bishop Hughes heart, we were all trying our best. I still could feel that something was off. About an hour after we left, we missed a call from Franklin, and noticed he left a message for us. He simply said this, "Hey, Franklin & Diana here. We don't really want you coming around anymore. Bye." Every fiber of my being wanted to flip out. Honestly, I felt like Satan was just trying to shove me into panic mode and make me go "fatalistic" on the whole situation. I wanted so badly to just go, "I give up. It's the end of the world. This isn't going to work out." However, I just couldn't allow myself to. I reminded myself that I have faith in them, said a prayer, and knew in my heart it'd be okay by the end of the day. Luckily Heavenly Father really helped us out, and it ended up being fine! After a couple of empty calls on our end, and a call back from Franklin, concerns were resolved and they came to church yesterday! All is well, and now we just need to get them through their baptismal interview this week.

I really struggled this week with finding! It felt like no matter how hard I tried or what I did, I couldn't seem to make a friend at all. So frustrating. I couldn't figure out if I was doing anything wrong or if something was just wrong with me. Finally yesterday I said an almost desperate prayer that we have someone who needs us placed in our path, and on our way to a member's home, we met Rebecca! After simply telling her we help strengthen faith in Christ and help those around us find more happiness, she accepted a Book of Mormon, and we're seeing her Tuesday! Yay I was so excited to have run into her! Now I just need to have faith that this will go somewhere and that she'll keep interested.

My study this week has been exciting! I've finally made it to 3 Nephi when Christ comes!! Oh it's the absolute best getting to read about him ministering to and serving the Nephites. I've grown to really love chapter 17. I can only imagine what it must've been like to be there, and luckily someday I will get to be with Him! We are so blessed to have our Saviour!

That's all for now, hope ya like it. See you next week!

xx- Sister Sellick