England is Sunny and I am Happy!!


June 24, 2019

Hello Everyone! The sun here in England is making me so SO happy!! And it's making everyone here in Shrewsbury even happier. There is nothing nicer than having people say hello and smile back at you on a sunny day.

This week we had a great conversation with Justin! As we were juggling with him, he started asking all these questions and Sister Biggs and I were so happy. He is progressing so much! He was pretty impressed to know that we have a Prophet and 12 apostles on the earth today. I'll admit that I am struggling to find ways to motivate him to come to church. We're in the process of getting him over to a members home so that he can have more friends in the ward.

We were unable to make it to Martha's this week, so we have to wait a bit longer to find out why she didn't tell us she was already a member. As we were messaging her, we asked her how long she'd been investigating, and she replied with, "You'll have to wait till Saturday to find that out!" My patience is going to be put to work this week, ha!

Sister Biggs and I are happy to be starting up Friday Night Activities this week in an attempt to help get more returning members back to church and comfortable there. This Friday was the day in history that the Tomato was found to not be poisonous! To celebrate, we're having a Pizza Party! So far we've been receiving happy feedback from members saying they're so excited for it! Hopefully we can get some returning members there!

Today we went to a castle here in Shrewsbury and it was pretty fun. England is just beautiful! Agh I love it so much!

Before I end this email, I just have to give a QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MAH GIRL LAUREN KILLORAN!! Happiest of Birthdays to the bestest friend a girl could ask for!

Love you all!

-Sister Sellick