Hi!


Hi everyone!

I've had quite a slow, but happy week! Not much is going on with our teaching pool. We've really been struggling to find new people, and we've really struggled to set up appointments with the people we already are teaching. We were hoping to date a couple of our Friends for baptism this week, but that didn't happen. Oh well, there's always this week!

Last week ended nicely with a baptism though! Bernice was baptized!! While she was changing, her primary teacher got up and bore her testimony. After she sat down, Bernice's whole class proceeded to get up and bear their testimonies too on the Spirit they were feeling and how happy they were. It was just absolutely precious. Simple, but powerful testimonies!

I also finished the Book of Mormon again this week! And, surprise- I still know it to be true! It I'd absolutely a wonderful book. I love it and I love this gospel! In the words of a recent convert who spoke at a fireside last night, "I love this gospel. It's on my mind from the moment I wake up, to the moment I close my eyes again."

Oh, and happy Easter! Remember, everything in our lives are made possible and a reality because of Him :) 

Love you all! Make good choices & have a fabulous week!

-Sister Sellick